Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Pink Rose Lady

"I wish the sky would rain down roses,
as they rain from off the shaken bush...
They would fall as light as feathers, smelling sweet:
and it would be like sleeping and yet waking, all at once."
                           ~George Eliot

   I have spoken before about how much I love artwork in a home and I can't mention the pictures in my own home without telling you about a lovely lady who has contributed so much to our collection. The Pink Rose Lady, which is the name of her lovely Etsy shop, sells beautiful prints and digital art scans of the artwork of Victorian painters such as Paul de Longpre and Catherin Klein who were known in the late 1800's and early 1900's for their paintings of flowers. I discovered these beautiful prints a couple years ago and since then my Mother and I have happily turned to The Pink Rose Lady many, many times for her collection of 'Victorian Rose Prints'. I have taken some pictures of the framed prints in our house and I hope you will visit her beautiful shop on etsy: Pink Rose Lady





















No comments:

Post a Comment