Friday, July 1, 2011

Simply Me

"All day within the dreamy house,
The doors upon their hinges creak'd..."
                     ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

    Today I want to share another of my favorite new blogs! It is so incredibly beautiful! Every photograph is very soft - it takes your breath away. Simply Me showcases a gorgeous home inspired in decor by Rachel Ashwell whose 'Shabby Chic' line and decorating books are among my favorites! Everything at Simply Me is light and airy with beautiful vintage textures that add character to the simplicity of each room. I love all of the beautiful fresh flowers and faded linens! My favorite photos, however, have to be the perfect displays of vintage gowns and tops that Simply Me has in so many of her pictures. So very, very pretty! Enjoy these few pictures from the blog and be sure to visit yourself for even more!



















1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! I love your blog...Beautiful photos, and the roses are so pretty ... Thank you again !! Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete