Friday, August 26, 2011

Where the Heart Is

"We can only be said to be alive
in those moments when our hearts
are conscious of our treasures."
          ~Thornton Wilder

  Jo-Anne Coletti's new Feminine Home magazine 'Where the Heart Is" came out recently and my copy arrived just the other day! It is so incredibly beautiful! My Mum and I looked through it together and thought that it was absolutely gorgeous so full of soft, romantic rooms and gardens. Jo-Anne asked me a few months ago if I would like to contribute some borders and flourishes to the magazine and I gleefully went to work. I am so happy that she was able to include some of the designs in her beautiful magazine. Here are some photos of my favorite pages including a few with my drawings in them. I hope you like them and will visit Vintage Rose Collection (Jo-Anne's site) to purchase your own copy!






















6 comments:

  1. I've always loved JoAnne's style. Thanks so much for finding my blog, so I could find yours. Your drawings are beautiful, and so is your blog. I'm your newest follower. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennelise,
    Thanks for stopping by my little blog today. I am now your newest UK follower and I can see I am going to have to spend some time here looking through your beautiful site.
    Welcome and hope to see more of you!
    Dianne
    YONKS
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is gorgeous and soooo my style!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by...thanks for the preview of this gorgeous book...can't wait to get mine. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Jermaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo Anne is really a fabulous artist! love, absolutly love her poetic world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your comments - the magazine is truly wonderful! Thankyou to my new followers for stopping by too! It is wonderful to meet you!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete