Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mulberry Muse

"Christmas is the season for kindling
the fire of hospitality in the hall, the
genial flame of charity in the heart."
               ~Washington Irving

   The other night my Nana came over with a few 'testers' of her Christmas baking for us to try. She called them 'seconds' but of course they looked and tasted perfect! It made me feel very Christmas-y and, like most Christmas traditions, brought back memories of past Christmases. The first few cards have started to arrive as well! They reminded me of a discovery I made not too long ago. Mulberry Muse - one of the loveliest shops on etsy you will ever find sells the most beautiful cards, stationery, and notebooks! For Christmas they have gorgeous designs featuring fanciful french-inspired, regency, and vintage motifs. You will love them! Also, don't forget to visit their blog Mulberry Musings to see new designs, home decor, and charming musings! For now enjoy these pictures of some of my favorites!

















7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely feature.
    Wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas:)
    Wendy Paula xx
    Mulberry Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree. These are very, very beautiful!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, beautiful, creative! I've seen her work and she has fabulous style (so do you:-)

    Happy Holidays to you and yours....
    xo,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're wonderful....I love them all!

    I'd love to go shopping with you too Jenni....but we'd probably have to be flipping coins and taking turns because we both love all the same things *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and charming, Jennelise! I will visit their shop toute de suite..
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend..
    xoxo,
    - Irina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so sweet. I love vintage Christmas cards. You know, I still have the post card that my husband sent me in the mail before we even met.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete