Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Eve Finery

"Each age has deemed the new-born year
The fittest time for festal cheer."
              ~Walter Scott

   Oh my goodness! - I can't believe that Christmas is over and the New Year is approaching! It seems as if the preparations for Christmas were endless and yet the weekend has gone by in a rush of chaos and visiting. I wish sometimes that I could slow it down and savor a little bit more. Oh well - bring on the New Year! I am very excited to see that this blog now has over 100 followers! Incredible! Thankyou so much for your visits, kind words and wishes, and friendly support - it means the world to me and I love to hear from you and get to know you better! I was also surprised and thrilled to see that my Christmas post was one of those chosen to be featured this week at What's It Wednesday! Thankyou so much Patti and Paula for your lovely compliments! That absolutely made my day! (So many exclamation marks in one post!!!)
   At home and at work everyone is getting ready for the New Year. 2012 is fast approaching and I know that many people have special plans for New Year's Eve. I am going to a musical with some friends and then spending the night with my family (I hope I can stay awake till midnight :). For those of you going to parties I have done a few little drawings of party/cocktail dresses and taken some photos of some beautiful evening bags from Heirlooms where I work. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve whatever you do and thankyou again for your warm wishes and support!
~I am linking up once again with What's It Wednesday!~








 








4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, your creations are pure gems...each and every one!
    Have a lovely New Year's Celebration!!
    Health and happiness to you, dear Jennelise..
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennelise!

    Just dropping in to wish you a very Happy New Year! Those dress drawings are just lovely!!! Enjoy & cheers to 2012!


    XO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings of the party dresses are wonderful Jennelise, and those purses are dazzling. I want to thank you for your friendship this year, and I hope the New Year brings you much joy. Have fun at the musical!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Jennilise! Your works of 'heart' are magnificent. And, Heirlooms looks as though it, too, is chock full of delicious eye candy! You lucky gal! Inspiration at home and work! I hope all your creative dreams are fulfilled this year. I was thrilled to see you are in Canada - me, too!

    Hugs,
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete