Friday, August 23, 2013

A Few Little Treasures

"Let the beauty we love be
what we do."
          ~Rumi

    Summer is winding down - I can't believe how time flies. Only a week left! The mornings are cool now and the door to the deck, which used to stay open well into the evening, is getting shut much sooner every day. I am not ready to be cold! I feel like I could use another month of summer - or two. 

I have listed a few more little treasures in the Etsy Shop which I hope you will like! Enjoy the last of summer and have a wonderful weekend!














8 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam Twój blog! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooohhh!
    I love your treasures! Love the bracelet and those furniture appliques.
    And of course..... I can't resist hand painted vintage china!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Elizabeth! I hope you're enjoying your weekend too!
      Jennelise

      Delete
  3. So many lovely things you've found Jennelise. Gorgeous photo of the bangle and the teacup and saucer is so sweet. Hope you're having a warm and wonderful weekend:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it is warm! Always lovely to hear from you! Take care and have a lovely weekend yourself!
      Jennelise

      Delete
  4. Your treasures are lovely...and so are your photos. The china is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Such a nice pattern on the dishes, so delicate. And the lace, ... sigh.
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete