Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Handmade Wreaths

"I shall smile when wreaths of 
snow blossom where the rose
should grow..."
           ~Emily Bronte

   Yesterday was only the second day of the month and yet somehow Mother Nature knew it was time for winter to arrive. We were so lucky to have a relatively warm Halloween! When I woke up yesterday morning there were heavy blankets of snow and the air was too crisp to walk in without full winter garb. I have been busy preparing and listing Christmas decorations in the shop! It is getting to be that time. For me Christmas begins in November with the preparations and planning, beautiful shop window displays, accumulating treasures for my shop, and thinking about what each special person in my life should be given this year (yes I start this early!). Since the start of Fall I have been working on Christmas projects. It seemed that every time I brought some new idea to life I had to make some for the store and some for friends and family who wanted them! I have made SO MANY WREATHS! :) I thought I would share a few pictures of the wreaths that are up in the shop right now.  I made a large wreath for the first time. It was much harder than I thought it would be but I was very happy with how it turned out. At the opposite end of the spectrum I have also been making miniature wreaths. They are very sweet and have been the most requested. You can hang them on your tree, on door knobs, with stockings and garlands, or sit them with your Christmas displays! I think they are my favourite. :) I hope everyone is enjoying the first week of November! 


















 I am sharing with:

6 comments:

  1. These are SO SWEET I swear I am about to fall in to a sugar coma. Love! Love! Love!
    Susan , eclecticshorebird@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennelise, your wreaths are exquisite! I adore the soft pink but the white is gorgeous too. Pretty tree too.

    Autumn blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- my - goodness! Those wreaths are absolutely exquisite. What beautiful, beautiful work you do! They are gorgeous! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolument magnifique. Bravo j'adore. C'est très raffiné et charmant. Bises. Astréor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wreaths! Simply stunning!! I found your blog by happy accident on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete