Saturday, January 9, 2016

A New Year!

"Write it on your heart that every 
day is the best day of the year."
                ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


   New Year's Day I came down with the flu bug that my whole family was fighting over Christmas which is why I have been a little bit absent for the past week. It's exciting though to be beginning a new year! I have so many ideas and plans to bring into being - a whole notebook full! I'm one of those people who loves lists, making plans, and writing things down. :) I can't wait to start! Just a few random pictures for today. I have finally had the chance to add some new treasures to the Etsy Shop. Some lovely pieces of china, vintage lace, and handmade pretties to be seen there! It was my sweet niece's second birthday this week and I drew her name for her to hang in her room. Her name is Coralie and we are best pals. :) Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! 

















7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post- Your images are just gorgeous!!! I am sorry you had the flu though- what a crummy way to start the new year. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your kind words Diana! You are so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Your niece will treasure your gorgeous artwork Jennelise what a wonderful gift to her...so many pieces of beautiful china you've found and your valentine hearts are so creative and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I hope so. :) You are always such a sweetheart!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! *-*
    Too sad you do not ship to europe... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chinda-chan! Thankyou for your comment! I do ship to Europe I just don't have shipping prices listed in my etsy shop because they have to be calculated based on weight and the method varies with the type of item. Breakable items have to have insurance you see. Thankyou for stopping by! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see! Thank you for the explanation!
      I would have liked to buy such a beautiful heart but they're all sold by now. :-(
      But I will keep that in mind for the next time and mail you via etsy then. :-)

      A happy new year for you too! :-)

      Delete