Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Pink Christmas

"Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere
Our hands are busy with many tasks
As carols fill the air."
                ~Shirley Sallay

   December is almost upon us and my list is out with all of the presents that I need to buy! It can be a little stressful sometimes but mostly I love the planning and wrapping and decorating. I know the time will pass too quickly and I want to enjoy every minute! This year I am longing for pink in my decorations which is INCREDIBLY hard to find! I have had my tinsel tree with the pink German ornaments for many years and this year I found some beautiful roses to decorate with. I also bought the pink stocking and embellished it to give to my Mum who doesn't have one! I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into my pink Christmas! 

















4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, Jennelise! What a beautiful pink Christmas at your house! Amazing and just gorgeous. I love those balls covered with the raised bumps. They are darling...everything is!!! xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pink Christmas is enchanting! I especially like the pearl bejeweled ornaments, the pink quilted stocking, the crystals... Actually, every bite is delicious. When I was very young, my grandmother used to take me with her when she called on her friend, Isabelle. Every Christmas, Isabelle would turn her small apartment into a pink winter wonderland! I adored visiting her at Christmas time, I always felt as though I'd walked through a magic door when I entered her apartment. She would have loved your pink Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautiful Jennnelise! Your chocolate pot is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete