Thursday, November 17, 2016

Honey B's Pinboard

"It is good to love many things,
for therein lies the true strength,
and whosoever loves much performs
much, and can accomplish much,
and what is done in love is well done."
                 ~Vincent Van Gogh

     I love pinboards! I've had a few as you know. I love little pinboards and big pinboards. I love thin frames painted in pretty colours and filled with chicken wire and ornate antique frames with fabric and push pins. I love corkboards and magnet boards, quilted ribbons, and clips. I love collages and magazine clippings spread over an invisible canvas in haphazard array. I even love online pinboards such as pinterest where I can see the beautiful things that inspire others! I will probably always have a pinboard in my home that I can fill with the bits and bobs that set me dreaming. ...So what could this blog post possibly be about today? Well my new pinboard of course! I recently purchased possibly the prettiest pinboard that I have ever seen from the wonderful Honey B's and I have had so much fun decorating it! It is covered in a beautiful floral fabric with satin ribbons and is so very romantic. Where do you keep your inspiration? 














I am also very excited to have been featured on the stunning bridal inspiration blog So Dearly Beloved! It is full of beautiful fine art wedding photography and resources for your special day. My fairytale Fall pumpkins are included in the decor section! I am also a concierge in their directory as well. Be sure to have a look at all of the incredible beauty they have to offer! 



3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen a prettier pin board, Jennelise. It is just beautiful! Congratulations on being featured in the bridal blog/directory. What fun! You deserve the recognition. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never seen a more stunning pinboard than your new purchase. And all of your inspirational pretties just popping up all over. Your head must be constantly swimming with beautiful sugar plums. If I ever stumble upon a beauty such as yours, don't know where I'd hang it. Not to worry - I'd find a place for it to be sure. Thanks for this cutesie little post. YOU are truly an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete